Autel MX808 VS MK808
- Do you doubt with Autel MaxiCheck MX808 and Autel MaxiCOM MK808 ? They come in the same appearance but only different in names. Will these two OBD2 diagnostic scanners have any different functions? No, actually they are definitely same in functions. They have different names because MaxiCheck MX808 is a product for selling offline, MaxiCom MK808 is an online selling product. We have make a specific comparison list for these 2 products, please refer to bellow chart.
- MX808 and MK808 is a medium level diagnostic tools for mechanics or DIY-er who want to make a full system diagnostic on vehicles. These scanners are professional in service functions and basic obd2 diagnostic functions. They features a 5 feet extension 16pin cable for easy maneuvering during reading or erasing of error codes. Equipped with a 3200mAh batteries which can supply power for a 4.5 hours continuous working.
- Even though these two diagnostic scanners come with similar functions and features, they still differ slightly. First of all, the Autel MX808 scanner is lighter than the Autel MK808 scan tool. So, if you’re looking for a portable and reliable diagnostic code reader, then the MX808 automotive scan tool is the best choice. Secondly, the MX808 is slightly smaller in size as it measures 15 x 11.6 x 4.8 inches, compared to MK808 which measures 15 x 11.7 x 4.7 inches.
MX808 VS MK808 Pros:
- Easy to use interface
- Fast and powerful
- Sleek and compact design
- Performs a wide range of functions
- Extensive vehicle coverage of over 80 vehicle makes and models
- 1-year warranty and 1-year free online update
MX808 VS MK808 Cons:
- You will be required to charge the battery
- Not a Bluetooth wrieless diagnostic tool, connected by a limited length obd2 cable then you might be stay in your car to complete the work
Autel MK808BT VS MK808TS VS MX808TS
- Firstly, Like MX808 and MK808, Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS and MX808TS they come with same appearance and they are designed with same functions. So for this part we mainly talked about the differences between MK808BT and MK808TS.
- Autel MK808BT and MK808TS are both Bluetooth Diagnostic tool comes with Autel MaxiVCI Mini Box. You can connect to your vehicles via Bluetooth connection. Both can do all system diagnostics on vehicles and quite easy to access to functions as bellow:
Oil Reset: The scan tool can turn off/rest oil light.
EPB: With Autel MK808TS, you will be able to diagnose EPB issues and reset brake pads.
SAS: Apart from reading SAS related issues, you will be able to overwrite old steering sensor data with a new one.
BMS: It will allow you to overwrite old battery data with new information after a replacement.
IMMO: This function does the same job as the IMMO function on the previous model.
DPF: You will be able to diagnose problems in the exhaust system. It can identify soot build up, poor emission, etc.
Injector Service: The scanner will read and adjust injector problems.
- The main differences between MK808BT and MK808TS/MX808TS are functions about Complete TPMS Services. MK808TS and MX808TS are mrore professional in TPMS Diagnosis.
TPMS Service: Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS / MX808TS can read TPMS related data. It can also identify deflated tires, poor wheel speed and rotations, etc. It contains a dedicated TPMS icon that navigates directly to the TPMS menu when you click on it. You will be able to perform various tasks within the menu including a health check, activate TPMS sensors, program TPMS, etc.
- More comparison details, please refer to bellow image.
Autel Maxicom MK808BT Pros:
- Very strong Bluetooth connection – up to 10m range.
- 1-year warranty.
- Reads transmission codes.
- It can adjust injectors.
- Excellent customer service – available 24 hours.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Cons:
- Can not do complete TPMS Service.
Autel MK808TS / MX808TS Pros:
- Supports full system diagnosis.
- 1-year warranty.
- Takes only 10 seconds to relearn TPMS.
- Supports advanced TPMS diagnostics (TPMS Health check etc).
- Activates 98% of all known TPMS sensors.
Autel MK808TS / MX808TS Cons:
- Key fob doesn’t work on European cars.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS / MX808TS are ideal for DIYers and mechanics who want to find complex issues in the TPMS system. It can also find faults in other components which is why it’s a much recommended obd2 scanner.So if you are a mechanic who wants to work on TPMS, please choose Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS or MX808TS. Otherwise, Autel MK808BT is better, it have a lower price and Full system diagnosis.
Leave a comment