Top 6 Autel OE-Level Scanning Tools In 2022
Car Scanning Tool One of the best investment tools in the automotive aftermarket, whether you are a professional mechanic, a car enthusiast who enjoys working on your own car, or someone who simply wants to avoid expensive diagnostic fees at your local dealership. Powerful scanning tools allow car users to quickly diagnose car problems and make improvements, check out our top 6 recommended products for 2022 from Autel Scanners.
Why are scanning tools with OE-Level important?
Having OE-level scanning tools means having tools and equipment that allow your team to perform the same level of analysis, diagnostics and repairs as OEM resellers. OE-Level Diagnostics, also known as Full System Diagnostics, provides dealer-like diagnostics and analysis for all available electronic systems, such as Engine, Automatic Transmission, Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) ), battery management system (BMS), etc., allowing your diagnosis to be in-depth and accurate.
Top 6 OE-Level Autel Scanner Guide
Autel has been working in automotive repair care for over a decade, developing automotive diagnostic scan tools with unique specifications and capabilities. Find the perfect OE-Level scan tool for your vehicle in our top 6 OE-Level Autel scanner guide today.
Autel MaxiSys MS909: Powerful OE-Level Scanning Tool
The MaxiSys MS909 features a 10-inch touchscreen tablet with an octa-core processor for 8 hours of continuous use and 128GB of built-in memory. The MS909 features the new MaxiFlash VCI, which provides faster dual Wi-Fi vehicle and network communications. Easy to use and durable, the Autel MaxiSys MS909 offers excellent performance and is worth buying.
Advantages of Autel MaxiSys MS909
- Up-to-date OE level coverage for over 80 domestic, Asian and European vehicles
- Superior OE-level features, from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics and service to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Automatic system and software updates, free one-year update service
- One-stop multitasking, interactive data logging sessions
- Cloud-based data manager
- Enhanced automatic scanning and topology map display
- Including more than 30 reset functions, ECU programming coding, active testing.
- Excellent customer support team
Disadvantages of Autel MaxiSys MS909
- Excessive price tag
Autel MK906BT: Enhanced Professional-Grade Diagnostic Tablet PC
Versatile and easy to use, the Autel MK906BT is a smart choice for avid automotive connoisseurs, and this OE-Level scanning tool is a handy device that is practical and good value for money. It surpasses many other models on the market. A well-loved and trusted tool among Autel scanner users.
Advantages of Autel MK906BT
- Highly versatile and powerful device that combines multiple services into one beautiful package.
- Incredible OE-class features and bootable HDMI port
- Access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. (*This depends not only on the manufacturer and model, but also on the tests shown in the scanner menu.)
- Enables users to quickly access automotive systems to resolve repair and maintenance issues.
- Includes ABS automatic exhaust, fuel injector synchronisation, and comes with a connection kit.
- Good at determining the ECM's responsiveness to a given command.
- Read real-time data, codes and ECU information.
Disadvantages of Autel MK906BT
- Memory space is only 32GB
Auel Truck Scanner Maxisys 908CV: Top heavy truck OE scanner
Autel Maxis MS908CV, new for 2022, is a top-of-the-line heavy truck scanner, as a diagnostic scanner, a scanner that not only handles the necessities but also provides extra functionality, providing a comprehensive diagnostic solutions. Versatile and durable, this unit is a valuable addition to your toolbox.
Advantages of Autel Maxis MS908CV
- Has 25 special services including oil reset, injector coding, DPF, EPB, ABS, SRS) and 23 adaptation functions.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection - up to 230m
- AutoVin & AutoScan detection
- Active testing or bidirectional control
- 1 year free software updates and warranty
- Hardware extension support
Disadvantages of Autel Maxis MS908CV
- The price tag is too high
Autel MaxiPRO MP808K: Advanced, Fast, Smart Bidirectional Scanner
Autel MaxiPRO MP808K is powerful, as an upgraded version of the diagnostic scanning tool MP808, DS808, it is equipped with many features to ensure enhanced performance and can perform multiple tasks efficiently.
Advantages of Autel MaxiPRO MP808K
- As powerful as the MS906 with accurate diagnostics.
- Over 80 brands across the US, Asia and Europe.
- System coverage at the OE level makes it very attractive to buyers.
- Complete set of adapters, fully equipped to read and decode codes, live data streaming and active testing.
- Performs many basic functions such as oil reset, EBP service, TPMS programming service, SAS reset, etc.
- Support one-year warranty and two-year free updates
- Good at performing professional tasks; saves time while working.
Disadvantages of Autel MaxiPRO MP808K
- Screen and resolution can continue to improve
Autel Maxisys Ultra: The Leading Professional-Grade OE-Level Scanner
Autel Maxisys Ultra is available as an MS919/ MS909/ Elite II upgrade scanning tool, performing multiple tests and diagnostic guidance designed to maximize technician intelligence. Equipped with a 13-inch touch screen tablet, equipped with an octa-core processor, and 256GB of large-capacity built-in memory.
Autel Ultra combines with dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced AutoSCAN capabilities and intelligent diagnostic options, and can be combined with MaxiFlash VCMI to provide technicians with step-by-step repair instructions.
Advantages of Autel Maxisys Ultra
- No IP restrictions, universal use
- Smart diagnostics like never before: Repair Assist, DTC analysis, TSB, step-by-step repair guidance, component measurements, related cases, topology mapping
- Superior OE-level features, from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics and over 40 services to advanced bidirectional control, ECU coding and programming
- 99% and updated vehicle coverage
- Split-screen multi-app work
- Advanced 5-in-1 VCMI: The new MaxiFlash VCMI can be used as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter and CAN BUS tester.
- Top hardware Android 7.0 operating system, 8-core processor, 4GB + 256GB RAM, 12.9'' 2732x2048 display, 18000mAh battery, 5 times faster than MS919/MS909.
- 1 year free software updates
Cons of Autel Maxis Elite
- Equipment for professionals
Autel Maxis Elite: Professional-grade two-way scanner
This vehicle diagnostic tool is an excellent choice for auto repair professionals. Autel Mxisys Elite is great at diagnosing your vehicle problems so you can fix them yourself, or at least have more control over how the mechanics work.
Advantages of Autel Maxis Elite
- A two-way scanning tool that does almost everything a large repair garage needs.
- Covers more than 80 different car models, reads all available codes, and performs various maintenance functions.
- Advanced diagnostic tool for ECU coding and programming.
- Read BCM, PDM, EPS or any other vehicle module.
- Provides a range of maintenance functions for ABS bleed, pump test, engine oil reset, and more.
- 1 year free software updates keep it up to date with all the latest vehicles.
- Convenient tablet style design, very easy to use.
Cons of Autel Maxis Elite
- Updating equipment is complicated.
- Vehicle compatibility needs to be considered.
- The price tag is high.
We think an OE-level scanning tool is definitely worth it for both amateur and professional mechanics.
The Autel brand is a leader in scanning tools. Professional and precise technology has formed OBDII diagnostic scanners for different needs. These tools can greatly simplify the life of vehicle technicians and can complete the usually tedious work in minutes. .
With OE level scanning tools for system-wide diagnostics, every user gets everything he wants.
Autel Maxisys Ultra EV, the best tool for electric vehicle diagnosis. A new generation of scanning diagnostic equipment capable of intelligent diagnosis of electric, hybrid, gasoline and diesel vehicles, Autel MS Ultra EV is a combination of Autel MS Ultra and EV Diag Kit.Read now
Autel Maxicom MK808 Scanner Automotive Diagnostic Tool OverviewThe Autel MaxiCOM MK808 is a powerful obd2 scanner vehicle diagnostic tool code reader that can diagnose not only check engine light problems but critical codes, tpms and other system diagnostic service duties.Read now
IM508 Update Introducing: IM508SAutel brings an upgraded version of IM508 with effectively improved processing chip and customized Android version at the end of 2022. IM508 II product supports 5.0Ghz wireless network link, IM508S is one of the great breakthroughs achieved based on IM508.Read now