How to MX-Sensor Programming Autel MaxiTPMS TS508?
Each wheel’s TPMS sensor has a unique ID. That sensor ID and associated wheel is registered in the vehicle’s TPMS module. When a sensor is replaced or when the tires are rotated, the new sensor ID or the new sensor ID for that wheel location on the vehicle, needs to be registered or relearned to the vehicle’s TPMS module.
TPMS Quick Mode: basic TPMS functions to check TPMS Sensors and program MX-Sensors quickly.
TPMS Advanced Mode: complete TPMS functions to perform sensor check , TPMS diagnose, MX-Sensor program and sensor position relearn.
There are three methods of Relearning TPMS Sensors:
1. Auto Relearn: Driving the vehicle for a specific time and speed.
2. OBD Relearn: Requires a TPMS tool be attached to the vehicle’s OBD port to write (Relearn) the sensor IDs to the vehicle’s ECU. This procedure is frequently used on most Japanese- and Korean-made vehicles, and Chrysler, Fiat, Land Rover and Jaguar vehicles.
3. Stationary Relearn: New sensor IDs are relearned to the vehicle without the need to drive the vehicle or write the IDs to the vehicle’s TPMS module. This relearn procedure should be done in the vehicle’s park mode. This procedure is more frequently used on GM, Ford, some Chinese- and Japanese-made vehicles such as Nissan.
To access the stationary relearn mode, you need to:
1. Use the Autel TPMS tool’s OBD function to enable the Training or Relearn mode
2. Operate onboard keys as instructed by your Autel tool. After that, you need to activate all tire pressure sensors to complete the Stationary relearn. Generally, the activation sequence is clockwise, starting from the front left wheel and ending with the rear left wheel.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 TPMS Relearn Tool is a new generation complete Autel TPMS tool that offers the option to choose one of two service modes from the home screen, to provide faster and smarter TPMS repairs. Based on the TPMS service type needed, the option to choose the basic Quick Mode or the complete Advanced Mode will decrease repair time.
Autel has a series of diagnostic products specifically for Commercial Vehicles, including MS906CV, MaxisysCV (MS908CV) and 909CV, so what is the difference between these three products? Today let's compare the MS906CV, MaxisysCV (MS908CV) and 909CV. Before we start, let's understand...
The MS908s Pro diagnostic platform of the head office is based on the revolutionary Android multitasking operating system, adopts a powerful cortex a7+a15 six-core processor, and is equipped with a 9.7-inch led capacitive touch screen. The J2534 ECU programming device can...
Looking for the best all-in-one car key programmer and diagnostic tool? There are many types of car key programmers with different specifications and functions. In addition to choosing a key programmer based on what you'll be using it for, most...